Kilt Protocol AMA with Crypto Society
Join us on November 5th at 19:00 CET
Join us on Tuesday, November 5th here in the Crypto Society chat room for our 5th AMA with Kilt Protocol, an open-source fat blockchain protocol for issuing claim-based verifiable, revocable, and anonymous credentials in the Web 3.0.
Kilt allows end-users to claim arbitrary attributes about themselves, get them attested by trusted entities, and store the claims as self-sovereign credentials (certificates). As trusted entities can issue credentials in return for money, KILT aims to foster new business models for anyone who owns trust or wants to build up trust.
Kilt Protocol is built on Parity’s Substrate and a part of the Polkadot ecosystem.
This event Will Feature Ingo Rueba.
Ingo is the founder and CEO of BOTLabs, the company that develops KILT Protocol. The Computer Scientist founded his first IT Startup in 1995. As CTO of Hubert Burda Media, he initiated the open-source CMS Thunder. Ingo is a founding member of the International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications (INATBA) and the creative driving force and Project Lead of KILT Protocol.
About Kilt Protocol
KILT makes it possible to describe and attest to any kind of characteristics of persons, organizations, and even things in a standardized way. This makes KILT a system for self-sovereign data. This means:
1) KILT establishes Data Sovereignty in the Internet
2) KILT puts Users in Control of their Data so they can decide, which data they share, when, with whom, and for what reason KILT is a novel blockchain protocol that provides a distributed online trust market to enable solutions for managing trust relationships on the internet.
In contrast to many blockchain-based protocols for self-sovereign identity, we consider identity as the first generic (but not exclusive) use case for the KILT Protocol. KILT focuses on enabling new business models for anyone who owns trust or wants to build up trust. KILT provides a set of functionalities and an infrastructure to build both simple and complex trust solutions. We believe, KILT will be an essential building block of the Web 3.0.
In particular, KILT proposes:
● A universal blockchain protocol for individuals, organizations, devices, and artificial intelligence to claim arbitrary attributes about themselves and get them attested by trusted entities.
● A Trust Market for the Attesters of claims.
● A token economy that incentivizes the attestation of standardized claims. ● Mechanisms for putting claim holders in control by storing the information on their storage and by giving them the choice which information they want to disclose to whom, for which purpose.
● To leverage the economic superpowers and security of the blockchain. Our main aim behind KILT is to generate a level playing field for companies to explore new business models, related to claims and attestations.
Kilt Protocol wishes to enable businesses and governments to rely on a common standard, which is owned by everyone participating and not by a single company.
About the AMA
Date: Thursday, November 5th
Time: 19:00 CET (UTC+1)
Location: Crypto Society
Countdown Timer here
Please prepare your questions for Kilt Protocols very own Ingo Rueba and post them in the group using #KILTAMA
We will be doing some giveaways so stay tuned to Telegram and Twitter